HSConsulting Hits:878 184.108.40.206
- 2021-01-14 10:34:33
1. We design the hardware architecture by considering quality properties.
1-1. Function and configuration is designed around H/W, OS, and onboard system software per server.
1-2. Define systems and data that use storage and design storage configurations.
1-3. Design configurations for other components.
1-4. Capacity calculation is performed when necessary.
2. We design the network architecture by considering quality properties.
2-1. Capacity calculation is performed when necessary.
3. The system software is designed considering quality properties.
4. The database is designed considering quality properties.
4.1. Define memory, parameter values, and design database files, including tablespaces, for DBMS configuration.
5. System security is designed considering quality properties.
5-1. We design security measures for each network, server, application, database, privacy, and user area.
6. We design a security architecture to ensure that the solutions introduced at the time of solution introduction meet the customer's requirements.
6-1. Establishment of security application plan for the implementation
6-2. Establish policies and applications for security solutions
6-3. Create data flow-specific security configurations
7. Other management systems are designed considering quality properties.
8. Create backup/recovery plans for systems and data.
8-1. Define components such as H/W, N/W, and S/W that make up the backup/recovery system and design configurations for each component.
8-2. Define a backup/recovery architecture by considering the destination, capacity, backup media, backup/recovery time, etc. of backup data.
8-3. Define backup schedules and validate capacity for each backup destination.
9. Establish fault response measures for each element of the system and design recovery procedures and times for each type of failure.
참고사이트 : https://sketchit.tistory.com/m/8